Idyllic's Keycarp is Finally Available
Pre-order closes when 21 cases are sold or April 30th.
Shipping: Early May
Slight revisions have been made to this design and it now uses a JST daughter board to make the USB port more accessible.
- Laser cut from 3mm acrylic
- Sandwich mount (purchase plate separately)
- 5 degree typing angle
- 21mm front height without bumpons (approx)
- Acrylic Case - Clear with an etched Rose Gold layer
- Satin acrylic feet - 2 pieces of acrylic
- Hardware - Screws, nuts, standoffs, bumpons, JST daughter board and JST cable (JST combo 10USD RRP)
(1) PCB AND (2) PLATE ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Purchase PCB here - Per Key RGB. (1)
Purchase PCB here - Flex cut. (1)
Purchase Plate here. (2)
Please add to your cart during checkout.
A correct cart will have at minimum: Case, Plate and PCB.
This design only accepts Wilba Tech PCBs.
Unfortunately, other brands of PCBs will not work in this case because most don't have a JST connector.
Acrylic is brittle, so please take care to avoid snapping any layers.
A protective layer is still attached to the acrylic pieces and needs to be removed. Dust is easily attracted when removing this film, so I recommend having a damp microfiber cloth on-hand. BE CAUTIOUS FOR ESD.
May have some slight variation on the edges of each acrylic layer due to the nature of Laser Cutting, however great attention is given to ensure the straightest and most consistent edge alignment possible.