Experience a Soft and Bouncy Acrylic Alice.
The Keyboard Treehouse Team have offered these PCBs to me at a special price, so I am passing the savings onto you!
This kit includes a PCB and an Impact Modified Acrylic plate. IM Acrylic has a stiffness between POM and PC.
The plate is mounted above soft silicone O-rings — similar to burger mounting.
Needed to Complete Build:
Switches, Stabilizers and Keycaps
- Laser cut from 3mm acrylic
- Accepts standard Alice plates*
- Burger Mount (O-ring + bottom mounted plate)
- 7 degree typing angle
- Acrylic Case - Satin top piece with clear middle acrylic pieces
- Satin acrylic feet - 4 pieces of acrylic
- Hardware - Screws, standoffs, bumpons, O-rings
Valor Rev3 PCB - USB Type C, hotswap sockets, RGB side-glow, turquoise colour
- Light Teal 1.5mm Impact Modified Acrylic plate
Hot Swap PCB is a Fixed Layout:
- Split BS, Split Right Shift
THIS DESIGN ONLY ACCEPTS THE VALOR PCB.
NOT compatible with an other Alice PCB.
* Not every Alice plate has been tested and some end-user modification may be required.
Not compatible with MT3 Keycaps. Keycaps not included.
Do not clean with Isopropyl alcohol.
Rinse or wipe the case with water or an electrostatic remover as there is a possibility of lingering static, which may damage your PCB.
A protective layer is still attached to the acrylic pieces and needs to be removed. Dust is easily attracted when removing this film, so I recommend having a damp microfiber cloth on-hand. BE CAUTIOUS FOR ESD.
May have some slight variation on the edges of each acrylic layer due to the nature of Laser Cutting, however great attention is given to ensure the straightest and most consistent edge alignment possible.